Forest Of Dean Recreation Map
This definitive guide to the cycle trails in the central Dean area answers the question "Where can I cycle in the Dean?". Now in its fourth edition, the full colour map depicts all the routes shared by cyclists and walkers in red, while trails for walkers are clearly distinguished by being shown in black.
- Four suggested routes and a "round the forest" route are highlighted and described.
- Large tracks, smaller tracks and singletrack are clearly defined.
- Easily-understood contour shading is shown with 25m intervals.
- Many historical features are identified.
- Navigational aids shown include pylons, gates & barriers, old mines & ruins, streams, ditches, ponds & quarries.
- Pubs, shops, car parks and public telephones are included.
- On the reverse is a large scale map of the Sallowvallets freeride area and a detailed description of the relevant tourist information for the area.
The map is available for £2.99 from local bike shops, bookshops and TICs. Or you can order online from the Come Cycling Ledbury website.